Speicher Group of Long & Foster Real Estate | Exclusive member of Forbes Global Properties
Mobile & Text: 301-367-1115
Diane Rioux has no time for negativity or procrastination.
How could she when her days are filled with the people and activities that bring her the most joy. Most Sundays you can find her in the kitchen whipping up something delicious. With some French cafe music playing in the background, she may be cooking coq au vin, lobster mac and cheese, or a big pot of soup. It all depends on the season. She loves cooking for family and friends and she makes sure to allow room for everyone, especially those that might otherwise be alone.
A Maryland native and former competitive tennis player (she still plays doubles any chance she gets), Diane takes every opportunity to get outside and explore her beautiful home state. She adores Tolstoy and is drawn to shows like Downton Abbey, historical documentaries, and dream house makeovers where she gets lost in the renovation possibilities.
But what really drives Diane is working with so many people at different stages of their lives. Like solving a puzzle, she thrives on putting all the unique pieces together and figuring out the best ways she can help people hit their goals.
In school she gravitated toward the humanities and developed a passion for writing. Her glass is always half-full and her motto is keep going and stay positive. Writing a book (or two) is a goal of hers and she even has a book idea in mind — a nonfiction book about persevering in tough times. We can’t wait to read it.
- What is something you could eat every day? Bagels
- Best habit you picked up during the pandemic? Practicing gratitude
- What's the most embarrassing thing you own? N/A :)
- What's in your Google search history? History
- What do you daydream about when you should be working? Tennis
- The one thing someone should ask you about if they never want you to shut up? Family
- How do you procrastinate? I don't
- Where are you originally from? Adelphi, MD
- If you could visit anywhere on Earth, where would it be? Greek isles
- Something you can't live without on a daily basis? My phone
Awards & Designations
Long & Foster Top 100 - 2016 - 2022
Long & Foster Luxury Alliance - 2016 - 2022
Exclusive member of Forbes Global Properties in the Washington metropolitan region - 2022
Exclusive Affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate - 2016 - 2022
Top Real Estate Team by Washingtonian Magazine - 2015 - 2022
#1 RE/MAX Team in Montgomery County - 2013 - 2016
Top 50 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2015 - 2016
#2 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2015 - 2016
#4 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2014
#6 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2013
Top 100 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Diamond Award Club - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Chairman's Club - 2012
RE/MAX Platinum Club - 2011
RE/MAX 100% Club - 2010