Speicher Group of Real Broker LLC
Mobile & Text: 301-980-6002
Jose Navarro is all about the nuance. The details. He notices things that others might miss. He leads with curiosity and kindness — two key skills that help him connect almost instantly with others. Another skill that serves him well working with clients is his heritage.
He was born in Panama and although he was only 8 when his family moved to the States, he holds many happy memories from his younger years. A native Spanish speaker, he quickly learned English through immersion at school and in his neighborhood. As a kid, he had big dreams of becoming a pilot or playing American football. He earned a business degree from University of Maryland and is a self-described “traditional, old-fashioned guy” who treasures family and friends (and good food). No surprise here — his favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
Best meal? Chicken kebab with rice. Top music choices? JayZ and Kanye although he’s often listening to podcasts on business or economics. Speaking of music, you might not guess it but his favorite concert was Taylor Swift (the 1989 tour to be exact.) Her music, he says, is kind of like the iPhone. So well crafted, so well engineered that we take it for granted. But dig a little deeper and you see the raw talent of a singer/songwriter. Nuance. Details.
Jose was drawn to real estate for the challenge and the limitless potential. But at the end of the day, what he finds most fulfilling is the chance to play a key role in helping others achieve their version of the American dream.
- What is something you could eat every day? Kabob with Rice
- Best habit you picked up during the pandemic? Walking
- What's the most embarrassing thing you own? Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
- What's in your Google search history? Soccer players, NBA scores, NFL Scores
- What do you daydream about when you should be working? Past and future trips
- The one thing someone should ask you about if they never want you to shut up? Animals/li>
- How do you procrastinate? Netflix, Youtube, and IG
- Where are you originally from? La Chorrera, Panama
- If you could visit anywhere on Earth, where would it be? New Zealand but via me winning the Mega million
- Something you can't live without on a daily basis? Coffee
Awards & Designations
Long & Foster Top 100 - 2016 - 2022
Long & Foster Luxury Alliance - 2016 - 2022
Exclusive member of Forbes Global Properties in the Washington metropolitan region - 2022
Exclusive Affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate - 2016 - 2022
Top Real Estate Team by Washingtonian Magazine - 2015 - 2022
#1 RE/MAX Team in Montgomery County - 2013 - 2016
Top 50 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2015 - 2016
#2 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2015 - 2016
#4 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2014
#6 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2013
Top 100 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Diamond Award Club - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Chairman's Club - 2012
RE/MAX Platinum Club - 2011
RE/MAX 100% Club - 2010