Speicher Group of Long & Foster Real Estate | Exclusive member of Forbes Global Properties
Mobile & Text: 315-727-2597
William Lindsey is a people person to his core. Originally from Central New York, he holds a Master’s degree in I.T. from Syracuse University. He moved to Maryland for work and says he doesn’t miss all the snow, but he definitely still cheers for the Syracuse Orange as well as the Buffalo Bills.
A day off from work might find him at the gym for an intense workout followed by a long walk with his dogs — both of whom have a membership at a local dog park known as a social haven for dogs and their owners. Did his dogs win a Halloween contest for their Stranger Things costumes? Yes, yes they did.
In his car, you’d likely hear all kinds of country music from Eric Church to Thomas Rhett. His passion for travel has taken him to some beautiful places like the wineries in Tuscany and Oktoberfest in Germany and thanks to all the travel accounts on Instagram, Switzerland is one of many beautiful places still on his bucket list.
His motto is simple: hard work pays off. And while he’s achieved great success in the world of I.T., unfortunately his work often occurs in the dark basements of government buildings. Not the most stimulating environment. That’s why real estate is such a great fit. He loves everything about it — the people, the challenges, the variety, and the limitless potential. He joined the team during the pandemic thanks to the encouragement of another agent, (Kathleen Martin). She sold him his condo, gave him the inside scoop on Speicher Group, and inspired him to make his move.
- What is something you could eat every day? Chocolate chip pancakes with pure maple syrup
- Best habit you picked up during the pandemic? Running
- What's the most embarrassing thing you own? Old holey clothes
- What's in your Google search history? College football games
- What do you daydream about when you should be working? Buying a big house with lots of land and starting a animal sanctuary
- The one thing someone should ask you about if they never want you to shut up? Stocks or the weather
- How do you procrastinate? By binging Netflix
- Where are you originally from? Born in Philly PA suburbs but grew up in Syracuse NY
- If you could visit anywhere on Earth, where would it be? Switzerland
- Something you can't live without on a daily basis? Coffee/li>
Awards & Designations
Long & Foster Top 100 - 2016 - 2022
Long & Foster Luxury Alliance - 2016 - 2022
Exclusive member of Forbes Global Properties in the Washington metropolitan region - 2022
Exclusive Affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate - 2016 - 2022
Top Real Estate Team by Washingtonian Magazine - 2015 - 2022
#1 RE/MAX Team in Montgomery County - 2013 - 2016
Top 50 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2015 - 2016
#2 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2015 - 2016
#4 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2014
#6 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2013
Top 100 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Diamond Award Club - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Chairman's Club - 2012
RE/MAX Platinum Club - 2011
RE/MAX 100% Club - 2010