Speicher Group of Real Broker LLC
Mobile & Text: 410-245-6276
Matthew’s a homebody. Being close to family and friends brings him the most joy. In fact, a recent real estate investment was literally a family affair. During the pandemic, he bought a home to fix and flip. He called on his dad and his brothers to help and they did such a great job that his wife fell in love with it. Rather than sell, they decided to make it their permanent home, which is perfectly fine for this Maryland native. There’s nowhere else he’d rather be.
Real estate is a great fit for Matthew. He studied finance in college and has worked as a bank financial analyst. He loves the investment side of things and his sharp eye for a home’s potential has proven valuable for his clients. He credits his Dad and YouTube for teaching him a ton about renovations and home repairs and in his spare time he does drywall projects or handyman work.
Matthew enjoys a good day of golf (is there a bad day of golf?) where he can meet new people, network, and work on his handicap. One of his favorite courses is in Delaware in the community where his grandparents live. His music tastes range from Darius Rucker to 90s alternative and country, but he's more likely to be listening to a real estate podcast. And if the zombie apocalypse happens, he’s ready — he binged every episode of I Am Legend.
His bucket list goal is to sell $100 million in real estate before he turns 100. But for right now, a perfect day is spending time with his wife at home or strolling the neighborhood with their puppy.
- What is something you could eat every day? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Best habit you picked up during the pandemic? Lawn Maintenance
- What's the most embarrassing thing you own? Eyebrow Razors
- What's in your Google search history? Puppies
- What do you daydream about when you should be working? Real Estate and Flipping houses
- The one thing someone should ask you about if they never want you to shut up? American History/ Real Estate Investing
- How do you procrastinate? Watching real estate/renovation Youtube videos
- Where are you originally from? Pasadena, Maryland
- If you could visit anywhere on Earth, where would it be? Normandy, France
- Something you can't live without on a daily basis? My Wife and dog Clarke
Awards & Designations
Long & Foster Top 100 - 2016 - 2022
Long & Foster Luxury Alliance - 2016 - 2022
Exclusive member of Forbes Global Properties in the Washington metropolitan region - 2022
Exclusive Affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate - 2016 - 2022
Top Real Estate Team by Washingtonian Magazine - 2015 - 2022
#1 RE/MAX Team in Montgomery County - 2013 - 2016
Top 50 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2015 - 2016
#2 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2015 - 2016
#4 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2014
#6 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2013
Top 100 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Diamond Award Club - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Chairman's Club - 2012
RE/MAX Platinum Club - 2011
RE/MAX 100% Club - 2010