Speicher Group of Long & Foster Real Estate | Exclusive member of Forbes Global Properties
Mobile & Text: 240-330-7302
Family and faith are Anna’s North Stars. A Maryland native, she’s a first-generation immigrant whose family came to the US from Vietnam. Her dream to have a farm in her backyard — a little slice of heaven where she can garden, gather eggs, and pick some fresh veggies — was inspired by a visit she and her mom made to Vietnam. Each morning, she would walk through their family farm to the coconut trees and pick one to drink for the day. Simple pleasures.
Her family always encouraged her to pursue medicine and while the desire to help people was strong, she discovered a pull toward courses in economics, psychology, and business instead. A class in public housing taught her that there are many ways other than medicine where she could help people. And that’s how her career in real estate began.
Favorite hobby? Fishing. In fact, during the pandemic, she taught herself to fish right in her backyard. She learned patience and persistence — two skills that she brings to her work. She’s big into the reality show “Selling Sunset.” She finds spiritual music soothing and good for the soul. She loves pugs. And for as grounded as she is here on Earth, she’s always wanted to go to the moon!
Vietnam will always hold a special place in her heart. She fell in love with the culture, the food, the people. Who knows? She just may pursue her international realtor license so she can return to Vietnam, help people fulfill their home ownership dreams, and maybe get that backyard farm complete with coconut trees.
- What is something you could eat every day? Hot pot
- Best habit you picked up during the pandemic? Fishing
- What's the most embarrassing thing you own? KFC crocs with fried chicken jibbitz
- What's in your Google search history? How much is a plane ticket to the moon
- What do you daydream about when you should be working? Tending to my future farm of chicken coups and vegetable garden
- The one thing someone should ask you about if they never want you to shut up? Conspiracies
- How do you procrastinate? Watching anime
- Where are you originally from? Gaithersburg, MD
- If you could visit anywhere on Earth, where would it be? Vietnam
- Something you can't live without on a daily basis? Boba tea
Awards & Designations
Long & Foster Top 100 - 2016 - 2022
Long & Foster Luxury Alliance - 2016 - 2022
Exclusive member of Forbes Global Properties in the Washington metropolitan region - 2022
Exclusive Affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate - 2016 - 2022
Top Real Estate Team by Washingtonian Magazine - 2015 - 2022
#1 RE/MAX Team in Montgomery County - 2013 - 2016
Top 50 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2015 - 2016
#2 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2015 - 2016
#4 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2014
#6 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2013
Top 100 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Diamond Award Club - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Chairman's Club - 2012
RE/MAX Platinum Club - 2011
RE/MAX 100% Club - 2010