Speicher Group of Real Broker LLC
Mobile & Text: 240-722-8751
There’s something to be said for bridge-builders. People focused on making connections rather than going it alone. Brandon is one of those people. To him, the customer is always right and there’s nothing that can’t be achieved with kindness and a commitment to service.
He’s visited the Caribbean and Vegas but ultimately, he’s happiest surrounded by friends… preferably near the water. One favorite trip was to the Outer Banks. About 30 people, a bunch of tents on the beach, camping under the stars. That’s the good stuff. Staying close to home in Maryland means everything he loves is within reach: clubs in DC, backyard BBQs, Great Falls hiking, and of course the Maryland beaches.
Brandon has an easygoing and playful (yet competitive) spirit. He’s always up for a friendly game of poker. As a kid, it was video games that really fired him up. And he was particularly intrigued by the technology that brought those games to life. He earned a degree in Information Science and Computer Programming and initially thought he might become a software engineer. But once his curiosity was sparked by a few successful friends sharing their love for real estate, everything clicked into place. He discovered a true passion: real estate investing.
Brandon is disciplined. A day off work does not equal a day off from the gym. And in the gym, he’s probably listening to 90s hip/hop and rap (even if he isn’t totally sure what they’re saying.) Favorite movie? Rush Hour. Favorite food? Korean BBQ any chance he gets. As for the future, Brandon aspires to travel more, drive a cool sports car, and grow a real estate empire. Of course, if all goes well, he may just retire playing poker.
- What is something you could eat every day? Korean BBQ
- Best habit you picked up during the pandemic? Cooking
- What's the most embarrassing thing you own? Items from high school
- What's in your Google search history? Fast X movie showtimes
- What do you daydream about when you should be working? Winning the lottery!
- The one thing someone should ask you about if they never want you to shut up? College adventures
- How do you procrastinate? YouTube
- Where are you originally from? Maryland
- If you could visit anywhere on Earth, where would it be? Asia, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Bali
- Something you can't live without on a daily basis? Other people or my phone/computer
Awards & Designations
Long & Foster Top 100 - 2016 - 2022
Long & Foster Luxury Alliance - 2016 - 2022
Exclusive member of Forbes Global Properties in the Washington metropolitan region - 2022
Exclusive Affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate - 2016 - 2022
Top Real Estate Team by Washingtonian Magazine - 2015 - 2022
#1 RE/MAX Team in Montgomery County - 2013 - 2016
Top 50 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2015 - 2016
#2 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2015 - 2016
#4 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2014
#6 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2013
Top 100 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Diamond Award Club - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Chairman's Club - 2012
RE/MAX Platinum Club - 2011
RE/MAX 100% Club - 2010