Speicher Group of Real Broker LLC
Mobile & Text: 301-806-3215
Steve Laughery has many titles: Realtor, sports fan, golfer. But his favorite is Dad. Might sound like a Hallmark card, but it’s true. His daughter is his whole world and his decisions are focused around what’s best for his family.
Steve’s a DMV native, born in Virginia and raised in Maryland where he now lives. Locals will get this — his favorite concert? The HFStivals in the late 90s and early 2000s. Eminem, Foo Fighters, JayZ, Green Day. Great memories.
He listens to a mix of music as well as sports talk radio. To say he’s a fan of the Washington Commanders is like saying the sun is hot. He’s fiercely loyal, almost to a fault, and he’s been a devoted follower of theirs for years.
He was looking to join a team that offered opportunities for growth without sacrificing family. And while our agent tools were what initially attracted Steve to Speicher Group, what ultimately cemented his decision was getting to speak with some of our agents. Each one talked about our shared values to help people, support one another, and put family first.
Speaking of family, what he is most proud of may surprise you. He had the unique opportunity to homeschool his daughter during the pandemic. It was nothing he ever saw himself doing but, looking back, he says he was unbelievably lucky to be there for her. It is surely a core memory for her and a precious moment that fills him with gratitude.
Golf is a passion of Steve’s and it fits in his life in more ways than one. Sure, he loves to play, but he and his fiancé have also planned a toes-in-the-sand wedding in Bermuda on a stunning $3 million mini-golf course that overlooks the ocean! Sounds like paradise. Looks like more core memories are on the horizon.
- What is something you could eat every day? Pasta
- Best habit you picked up during the pandemic? Spending more outdoor time with my family
- What's the most embarrassing thing you own? A World of Warcraft Poster
- What's in your Google search history? Vacation Destinations/Sports
- What do you daydream about when you should be working? Traveling/Golfing
- The one thing someone should ask you about if they never want you to shut up? Golf
- How do you procrastinate? Reddit
- Where are you originally from? DMV
- If you could visit anywhere on Earth, where would it be? The Amazon Rain Forest or South Africa
- Something you can't live without on a daily basis? Coffee
Awards & Designations
Long & Foster Top 100 - 2016 - 2022
Long & Foster Luxury Alliance - 2016 - 2022
Exclusive member of Forbes Global Properties in the Washington metropolitan region - 2022
Exclusive Affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate - 2016 - 2022
Top Real Estate Team by Washingtonian Magazine - 2015 - 2022
#1 RE/MAX Team in Montgomery County - 2013 - 2016
Top 50 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2015 - 2016
#2 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2015 - 2016
#4 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2014
#6 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2013
Top 100 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Diamond Award Club - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Chairman's Club - 2012
RE/MAX Platinum Club - 2011
RE/MAX 100% Club - 2010