Speicher Group of Real Broker LLC
Mobile & Text: 240-593-7644
Ryan doesn’t take anything for granted. He squeezes every moment out of every day and no matter what happens — good or bad — he’s grateful for the journey. Perhaps that’s why his motto — his mindset — is ‘amor fati’, which means ‘love your fate.’
And speaking of fate, he considers it a gift to drive through the DMV area every day because there’s millions of people here — you never know who you’ll cross paths with and who you’ll be able to help along the way.
Growing up, he gazed at the stars and dreamed of becoming an astronaut. At the University of Maryland, he started as an astrophysics major but soon realized his favorite classes were in social sciences - behavioral psych, criminology, forensics. He went on to earn a degree in criminal justice and it’s no surprise that today he loves true crime podcasts and Jack Reacher novels.
His biggest professional inspiration? His father in law — a successful real estate business owner of 50+ years who hits the ground running every day. He inspires Ryan to work hard and dream big.
A perfect day? Time spent with his wife and their dog hiking and exploring nearby trails and lakes. Or, working side by side in the kitchen creating something healthy for dinner. Doesn’t really matter as long as they’re together. (He’s a bit of a romantic, too. Can’t Help Falling In Love With You was their wedding song and it’s his favorite.)
Childhood dreams are strong because if money was no object, Ryan says he’d still love to go to space. And who knows where fate will take him next. To the stars? Maybe. If not, that’s ok. He’s got a pretty great life right here on earth.
- What is something you could eat every day? Tacos!/li>
- Best habit you picked up during the pandemic? Reading and stretching daily
- What's the most embarrassing thing you own? Sherbet rainbow colored crocs with charms on them
- What's in your Google search history? Literally all real estate research or negotiation courses/tactics or anything about outer space
- What do you daydream about when you should be working? Swimming in the clear, Pacific ocean and tanning in the sand with a drink in my hand
- The one thing someone should ask you about if they never want you to shut up? Pittsburgh sports...
- How do you procrastinate? Reading Jack Reacher books
- Where are you originally from? Pittsburgh, PA - born right behind the Heinz Ketchup factory
- If you could visit anywhere on Earth, where would it be? Switzerland
- Something you can't live without on a daily basis? My MCT oil and powdered mushroom coffee/li>
Awards & Designations
Long & Foster Top 100 - 2016 - 2022
Long & Foster Luxury Alliance - 2016 - 2022
Exclusive member of Forbes Global Properties in the Washington metropolitan region - 2022
Exclusive Affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate - 2016 - 2022
Top Real Estate Team by Washingtonian Magazine - 2015 - 2022
#1 RE/MAX Team in Montgomery County - 2013 - 2016
Top 50 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2015 - 2016
#2 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2015 - 2016
#4 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2014
#6 RE/MAX Team in Maryland - 2013
Top 100 RE/MAX Teams in United States - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Diamond Award Club - 2013 - 2016
RE/MAX Chairman's Club - 2012
RE/MAX Platinum Club - 2011
RE/MAX 100% Club - 2010