Local real estate company looking for an exceptional candidate for a buyers’ specialist position.
- Manage (pre-screened) incoming lead relationships via telephone, email and BoomTown CRM.
- Convert leads handed off from client care team into appointments.
- Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by needs analysis.
- Show homes to pre-qualified clients.
- Write and negotiate clients to contract offers
- Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database.
- Effectively communicate with management team.
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Valid Maryland real estate license preferred/not required
- Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times
- Exceptional phone skills/experience
- Experience with CRM/database management
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of motivation to succeed
- Ability to learn scripts and dialogues
Who we are:
The Speicher Group is a local real estate company focused on achieving results in an innovative, energetic and collaborative team approach within an ever-changing real estate market. We believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful!
Aggressive commission structure.
Position will be based out of our Bethesda, Maryland office. Working remotely is an option.
To be considered for the position, send a resume, cover letter, and DISC profile (in PDF from http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php). Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Submit all inquires to Chris Speicher – Chris@SpeicherGroup.com