Client Care Manager
- Coordinate, organize, and manage logistics from multiple real estate lead platforms.
- Follow-up on leads (60% outbound / 40% inbound) via phone, text and email.
- Call highly-targeted leads via specific campaigns.
- Manage incoming lead relationships via telephone, email and website.
- Convert leads from multiple real estate lead platforms into appointments for a highly-specialized sales team.
- Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database.
- Effectively communicate with sales team.
- Exceptional phone skills/experience
- Experience with CRM/database management
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of motivation to succeed
- Real Estate License preferred/not required.
Who we are:
The Speicher Group is a local real estate company focused on achieving results in an innovative, energetic and collaborative team approach within an ever-changing real estate market. We believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful!
Aggressive commission structure.
Position will be based out of our Olney, Maryland office. Working remotely is an option.
To be considered for the position, send the following to Chris@SpeicherGroup.com:
- Cover letter
- DISC profile (in PDF from http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php)
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.