Transaction Coordinator / Sales Manager
The Speicher Group is searching for an exceptional candidate in an innovative buyer-side TC / sales manager role.
Role will support buyers’ agents (BAs) in their day-to-day activities and time management in order to improve number of team and individuals’ closed transactions.
- Maintain sales pipeline / report.
- Maintain weekly sales management report.
- Coordinate & attend buyer-side pipeline meeting with Client Care.
- Enter and maintain contract details / reminders into broker’s system (SkySlope) and team’s system (Reesio or DotLoop).
- Communicate with buyers – what’s happening, what’s comes next, etc.
- Update BoomTown CRM with accurate data.
- Communicate with partners – home inspectors, appraisers, lenders, title companies, etc.
- Develops and execute a prospecting program for BAs to include weekly targets for calling, setting appointments, role playing and practicing scripts.
- Verify with Client Care that handoff and appointment setting are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Hold weekly accountability sessions with each BA to review goals/progress towards goals and makes adjustments based on actual data.
- Monitor BAs BoomTown accounts once per week to ensure “to-do” items are consistently kept up-to-date.
- Support BAs with Tom Ferry coaching.
- Assist with post-settlement database and BoomTown management.
- Meet bi-weekly with management to review BAs progress.
- Display prominently individual and team goals and updates regularly.
- Create a “Policies and Procedures” manual for TC/SM role.
- Client Interaction: Video introductions at inception of new transaction.
Exceptional phone skills/experience
Experience with CRM/database management
Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
High level of motivation to succeed
Real Estate License preferred/not required.
Who we are:
The Speicher Group is a local real estate company focused on achieving results in an innovative, energetic and collaborative team approach within an ever-changing real estate market. We believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful!
Aggressive commission structure.
Position will be based out of our Olney, Maryland office. Working remotely is an option.
To be considered for the position, send the following to Chris@SpeicherGroup.com:
- Cover letter
- DISC profile (in PDF from http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php)
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.